Saturday 25 March 2017

Weekend Favs March 25

Weekend Favs March 25 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • LiveReacting – Get more followers and engagement for your Facebook posts with live polls, votings and games.
  • Tidings – Tidings is a SaaS product that automatically generates perfectly-branded email newsletters for small businesses.
  • Formatic – Formatic is the best way to collect feedback so you can make better business decisions.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/2nhktkY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment