Saturday 19 December 2015

Weekend Favs December Ninteen

Weekend Favs December Ninteen written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

sleigh ride

Good stuff I found this week:

Teachable – Great platform for creating and selling online courses.

start A FIRE – interesting way to embed your content recommendations into any shared link

TeuxDeux – Simple, good looking to do list maker



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/1NDSXDp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment