Saturday 19 August 2017

Weekend Favs August 19

Weekend Favs August 19 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one that I took out there on the road.

  • SaneBox – SaneBox’s powerful algorithms automatically filter unimportant email out of your inbox, so you can focus on what matters.
  • FluidDATA – FluidDATA allows you to search for spoken phrases in millions of audio files in seconds.
  • Hitask – Task management made delightfully simple.

These are my weekend favs, I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape



from Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/2x0IoK4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment