Monday 28 August 2023

Weekend Favs August 26

Weekend Favs August 26 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Shuffll  – An AI-driven video creation studio that makes it super easy to create incredible videos, as if you had an in-house production team for a fraction of the cost and time.
  • Popcard – This tool helps you boost your Google reviews from satisfied customers for more visibility, reach, and sales.
  • ClaudeThis AI chatbot is designed to be helpful, honest, and harmless. Claude is capable of a wide variety of conversational and text-processing tasks like summarization, search, creative and collaborative writing, Q&A, etc.; while maintaining a high degree of reliability and predictability.

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/MtS14Rj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment