Saturday 2 September 2023

Weekend Favs September 2

Weekend Favs September 2 written by Shawna Salinger read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but I encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from an online source or one I took on the road.

  • Opus  – A potent tool for anyone generating long-form video content in English and a few other languages. Built with advanced AI algorithms, this platform excels in turning your extensive video podcasts, educational materials, or commentaries into short, engaging clips primed for viral attention.
  • ElevenLabs – Turn your written words into spoken words. This tool is great for making voiceovers for videos, adding voices to video games, or even turning a book into an audiobook. The tool works well with longer pieces of text and can speak in many different languages. It’s like having a voice actor ready whenever you need one.
  • Glasp – An AI assistant for newsletter writers. Users can highlight text, make notes, and even train their own AI models for writing. The platform supports exporting to note-taking apps and facilitates community-based learning. 

These are my weekend favs; I would love to hear about some of yours – Tweet me @ducttape

If you want to check out more Weekend Favs you can find them here.



from Duct Tape Marketing https://ift.tt/TUPSjKb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment