Saturday 14 May 2016

Weekend Favs May Fourteen

Weekend Favs May Fourteen written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing

My weekend blog post routine includes posting links to a handful of tools or great content I ran across during the week.

I don’t go into depth about the finds, but encourage you to check them out if they sound interesting. The photo in the post is a favorite for the week from Flickr or one that I took out there on the road.

bike

Good stuff I found this week:

Facebook Image Checker Tool – See if your images have more than 20% text allowed in Facebook Ads.

Modern – Tool that allows you to chat with website visitors using Facebook Messenger

Zaapt – Social media marketing and management with built-in calendar



from Blog – Duct Tape Marketing http://ift.tt/1TMTxkk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment